Metsä Group is a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. We focus on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards, and tissue and cooking papers. In 2017, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 5.0 billion, and it employs approximately 9,100 people. The Group operates in nearly 30 countries. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and owned by approximately 104,000 Finnish forest owners.
Group Services employ approximately 600 specialists in the fields of IT, law, sourcing and logistics, HR, communication, technology and finance who support Metsä Group and its business areas in the execution of its strategy.
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM, Gdańsk
Metsä Group SSC Graduate Development Program allows trainees to fast track their career in a shared services environment through exposure to financial accounting processes and tailored trainings. At this moment we are looking for candidates to Accounts Payable Department.
Preferred educational background of participants is accounting, finance or economics. We are looking for candidates who speak English, are eager to learn; have analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy the work in a fast changing environment.
The program seeks to:
- Provide an introduction to Metsä Group’s culture and strategy
- Enhance accounting, technical skills and customer relationship management
- Present opportunities for improving communication, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Offer challenging assignments for participants
- The program lasts for four months and offers graduates an opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills in a new profession.
- An interesting and motivating job in a well-known international company
- Good personal development opportunities
- Fitness classes during working time
- Fresh fruits
- Nice atmosphere
- Great office location
Sending your application
Interested applicants should apply by sending their applications with salary request and CV by 31.12.2018.