Metsä Group is a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. We focus on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards, and tissue and cooking papers. In 2017, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 5.0 billion, and it employs approximately 9,100 people. The Group operates in nearly 30 countries. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and owned by approximately 104,000 Finnish forest owners.
Graduate Development Program
Metsä Group SSC Graduate Development Program is a program allowing trainees to fast track their career in a shared services environment. At the moment we want to invite students and graduates of the faculties of Finnish philology to take part in summer internship in Customer Contact Team. Candidates do not have to be experienced in Customer Service field – we will provide all necessary trainings.
During the internship period you will be:
– performing and processing day-to-day Customer Service operations in the area of regulating obligations
– managing all incoming financial queries on a day-to-day basis and taking end-to-end ownership for them
– processing and verifying correctness of employees’ expenses according to company’s travel management policy
– taking initiatives aiming at improving the quality of invoice handling process
– An interesting and motivating job in a well-known international company
– Challenging tasks
– Fresh fruits in the office
– Fitness classes on work
– Great atmosphere
– Great office location
Sending your application: Interested applicants should apply by sending their applications with salary request and CV by 22.03.2019 using link below