Metsä Group is a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. Metsä Group focuses on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards and tissue and cooking papers. In 2018, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 5.7 billion, and it employs approximately 9,300 people. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and is owned by approximately 103,000 Finnish forest owners.
Group Services employ approximately 600 specialists in the fields of IT, law, sourcing and logistics, HR, communication, technology and finance who support Metsä Group and its business areas in the execution of its strategy.
MASTER DATA SPECIALIST, Gdańsk
Metsä Group is establishing a purchasing service centre in Gdańsk to provide services related to purchase order processing, small-scale competitive bidding processes and purchase data maintenance. In the new unit, purchase function professionals will play a key role in developing higher-quality purchasing services and creating a new, consistent way of working for the successful Metsä Group.
We are looking for a Master Data Specialist for purchase data management and maintenance. In this role you need fluency in English and Polish languages.
You will play a key role in:
- creating, amending and qualifying the purchase data for the materials and services we use and
- supporting our buyers in creating, updating and maintaining agreement and supplier data.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- technical educational background
- previous experience in industry (e.g. maintenance or materials management)
- proactiveness and systematic way of working
- fluency in English and Polish languages, other language skills will be regarded as an advantage
We will offer you:
- an interesting and motivating job in a well-known international company
- an excellent opportunity to participate in the renewal of our purchasing operations
- challenging tasks and good personal development opportunities
- locally competitive salary
- attractive benefit package including comprehensive medical care and individual life insurance
- great team spirit and good office location
If you believe in renewal and responsible performance, this is the place for you.
Sending your application
Please send your application together with your CV and salary request no later than 31.3.2019 using the link below.
We will start processing applications and holding job interviews before the deadline. The position will be filled once suitable applicant has been found.