Metsä Group is a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. Metsä Group focuses on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards and tissue and cooking papers. In 2018, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 5.7 billion, and it employs approximately 9,300 people. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and is owned by approximately 103,000 Finnish forest owners.
Metsä Wood provides competitive and environmentally friendly wood products for construction, industrial customers and distributor partners. We manufacture products from northern wood, a sustainable raw material of premium quality. In 2018, Metsä Wood's sales were EUR 0.4 billion, and it employs approximately 1,500 people. Metsä Wood is part of Metsä Group.
BUSINESS CONTROLLER, Espoo
We are now looking for a strongly business oriented Business Controller with deep knowledge of financial IT-systems and tools.
As a Business Controller you will support the business in decision-making by producing relevant, accurate and transparent information and analysis.
You work in close partnership with our sales and supply chain management. Your main responsibility is to make sure our organisation is focused on reaching our strategic growth targets. You will proactively and in a solution oriented manner lift up any deviations from the plan.
You report to Vice President, Business Control, Sales and you are located in Metsä Wood head office in Espoo.
• Customer and product profitability follow-up
• Sales budgeting and quarterly forecasts
• Sales organisation performance follow-up
• Customer rebate management
• Monitoring the correctness of sales invoicing
• Controlling support for supply chain
• Sales reporting tools development and automatization
• Ensuring quality of customer master data for reporting
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in finance / controlling
• M.Sc. degree in Finance
• Deep understanding of financial IT- systems and tools, especially SAP ERP and SAP BW. Power BI and other self-service tools are considered an asset
• Strong co-operation skills
• Proactiveness and hands-on approach to problem solving
• Strong communication and analytical skills, systematic way of working and high level of accuracy
We offer you an interesting and versatile job in fast-paced business environment at Metsä Wood. For further information please contact Kalle Parviainen, VP, Business Control, Sales at +358 40 5544100.
Please send your CV and cover letter including your salary request by 29.3.2019.